Learn how Zingtree uses Content Nodes, Tree Nodes, Logic Nodes and more.
Content Node Editing Tools
Manage and display your content
All about using data collection in your decision trees. Forms, date pickers, address verification and more.
Variables & Logic
Use Logic to take an end-user to the appropriate place based upon values of variables.
Customizing the look of your Decision Trees. Match your brand, custom CSS and more.
Importing, exporting and creating an easy to use structure with tags and filters.
How to add and manage Search Forms.
Learn how to automatically send emails from a decision tree.
Tree settings specifications.
Using the Task Manager to create and follow business processes.
Various was to embed a decision tree on your website.
All about the Zingtree Agent Portal.
Zingtree Hosted Trees
Zingtree can host your tree for you. Find details here.
Version Control and Recovery
Control content with Push Live. Restoring content with Snapshots.
Pause and Resume
Users can resume any Zingtree session. Here's how to set up Pause and Resume.
- Webhooks: Library
- Lookup Tables
- Math Operations
- Converting a Date to an Age
- Calculate the number of days between dates
- Formatting Currency (Money)
Reports and Analytics
Account and Organizations
- Transferring Agents Between Organizations
- Password Reset
- Logging In
- Updating Billing Information
- Authors and Collaborators
- How to Add an Author / Collaborator
- PingOne Single Sign-on (SSO) Setup Guide
- Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Microsoft Azure Single Sign-on Setup Guide
- OKTA Single Sign-on Setup Guide
- Salesforce Single Sign-on Setup Guide
- Security/Privacy Compliance and Best Practices