Agents can only exist in one organization at a time. This article will walk you through transferring agents from one Organization to another.
- Choose the Organization the agent is currently a part of.
- Select Account Settings and then My Agents.
- Select the Agent you want to transfer and then click Delete.
- Return to the My Trees page and select the new Organization you want the agent to be a part of.
- Select Account Settings and My Agents.
- Click Add Agent.
- Enter the Agent's name, and email, then set a password for them. Click Create Agent.
Note: If you need an agent to have access to multiple Organizations, you can use separate emails and passwords for each Org. Adding a + and some text after the agent's email is the simplest. Ex. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.