Zingtree has a simple and robust system for allowing multiple people to work on the same tree. Here's what you can do:
- Assign a Super User, who can access and view every tree in your organization.
- Add Authors to your organization. Once added, Authors can become Collaborators on any tree.
- Add Collaborators to any tree. Collaborators can either view, edit or grant others access to trees.
- See what trees other people on your team are working on, and request access to their trees.
You can also set up strong passwords or logout authors after a period of inactivity (timeout). Here's how:
- Go to Account Settings, My Authors.
- Click Show Author Security Options. This appears:
- Set the logout or strong password option.