Popup overlays allow you to use a button to launch a tree from your web site. Rather than embedding a tree into a page, you can include a button that launches a tree in a pop-up overlay.
See a demonstration by clicking the button below:
Here's how to make a pop-up overlay:
- In the editor, open the tree that you would like to embed.
- Click Publish from the menu.
- Now choose the Deployment Setup link.
- Choose the Embed in web page option from the left panel. Expand the section entitled Place a button in your existing web page.
- Copy the Step 1 button embed code and place it where you want the button to appear on your website.
- Copy the Step 2 code and place it ONCE at the bottom of the page, before the </body> tag.
Note: You can choose different button colors and button text via the Customize Popup Overlay button.