Here's one example of how an embedded tree would appear on a customer-facing website:
How to embed a tree on your website:
- Click the My Trees option at the top of the screen.
- Open the tree to embed.
- Select the Publishing option from the menu near the top right, then choose Publishing Links
- Click By Customers (external use) > Embed the Tree in your Website > In a webpage (iFrame code). Or one of the other options.
- Copy the embed code to your website.
- You'll be provided with the embed code. Place that code where you'd like the tree to appear on your website.