Sometimes you may want to introduce a variable for your tree without using it. For example:
- Logic Nodes show all variables detected in your tree, but you may want to build Logic Nodes for future variables.
- Some integrations (like Salesforce) may need specific variables to be part of the tree so that field mapping and data transfer work properly.
You can add Predefined Variables to your tree as follows:
- Open your tree in the editor.
- Go to the Information menu and select Variables.
- Click on Add Predefined Variable.
- Enter the name of the variable to add.
- Save & Close when you are done.