- Coming soon!
Zingtree has built a handy webhook you can use to combine several text (string) variables into a single variable. You just need to add a new Webhook, and then install it into the node where you want the operation to take place. Here's how to set it up:
Step 1: Add the Webhook to your Organization
- Go to Account, My Apps.
- Click on Add Webhook.
- Give the Webhook a name (like "string catenator"), and enter this for the webhook URL:
The end result looks like this:
Step 2: Call the webhook from your tree
Here's an examp[le to create a variable named url by catenating a variable called domain with some text:
- Open your tree, and edit the node where you want the age calculated.
- Under the Apps / Webhooks tab, click Add App / Webhook.
- Pick the Webhook you added previously (String Catenator, for example).
- In the Message Data area, enter something like this:
The result= part names the new variable (url). The string1=, string2= are other variables or text used to make the final variable. #domain# inserts the value of a variable named domain.
- Save the changes to the node.
Your edits should look something like this:
Now just use #url# anywhere you want to show the new variable.
Note: You can include up to 5 strings to make one catenated string. The string parameters may need to be URL Encoded.
Throughout 2022 Zingtree will be upgrading customers to our new faster and more modern user experience! Here's how to tell which experience your Zingtree Authors are currently using.
Log in to your Zingtree Author account and navigate to My Trees. How does your current My Trees page look?
New User Experience