You can automatically include some handy variables in your sessions, including:
- The starting tree name and ID.
- The last tree name and ID (may be different than the starting tree if you are using tree nodes).
- Location data for the end-user.
To enable these special variables, do the following:
- Go to the Settings tool, and click the Data tab.
- Select the variables you want to include in future sessions.
The tree variables are:
- tree_name - the name of the starting tree.
- tree_id - the ID number of the starting tree.
- last_tree_name - The name of the last tree referenced in the session.
- last_tree_id - The ID of the last tree referenced in the session.
- container_url - For embedded trees, the URL that contains your embedded tree.