Agent alerts are notifications to agents when critical parts of an interactive decision tree have changed.
An agent alert appears like this:
Some key points about Agent Alerts:
- The agent cannot continue to use the tree until they dismiss the alert.
- Once the alert is shown to an agent, he/she will see it just once.
- Alerts can appear on subtrees (trees launched via tree nodes), or the starting tree.
- You can add and manage alerts from My Team, My Agents, Agent Tools, Agent Alerts.
- Alerts are tied to specific trees. Currently, there are no universal alerts.
- The Publish function has an easy way to optionally add an alert.
- If you have multiple alerts set, they will be combined into a single alert message, rather than showing one by one.
Managing Agent Alerts
Alerts can be added, deleted or modified from a single place. Here’s how to manage them:
- Go to My Team, My Agents.
- From the Agent Tools menu, select Agent Alerts. The Alert Manager appears:
This page shows all active alerts for every tree in your organization. You can see alerts for specific trees by choosing the tree from the drop-down.
- To add an alert, click the Create New Alert button.
- To delete an alert, click the delete icon next to an alert
- To change the alert text, click the edit icon next to the alert.
Adding an Alert when Publishing
You can add an alert when publishing your tree:
Alerts created in this fashion can still be maintained using the Agent Alerts manager.