If you have a web page you want to import into a Zingtree node, you can do this with a special template we provide.
Here's how to load external URLs:
- Open the node you want to edit, and select Include contents of an external web page URL from the Templates editing tool.
- You'll see this inserted into the content area:
##include_url: https://zingtree.com/test/include-test.html ##
- Change the URL to the web address of the page to include.
- This will work for any external URL that can be accessed via https.
- Some URLs are not able to be loaded by other websites. If you're having trouble, changing the CORS header for these files may be required. This process varies from server to server.