Recovering a previous version of a tree
If you've accidentally deleted a node or made an unwanted change, you can recover a previous version of your tree using the Snapshots tool.
Here's how to undelete or recover a previous version:
- From your tree, go to the Tools menu, and pick the Version History (Snapshots) tool.
- You'll see all of your changes like this:
- Pick the most recent version of your tree, and click Recover.
- Use the Copy button to copy this revision to a new tree.
How to see the number of changes between versions
- Click on show number of changes between versions.
- You'll see a new column labeled "changes" appear (this may take a while to show for larger trees).