In Agent Portal, you may want to limit certain agents access to certain trees. There are two ways to do this:
Hiding the Tree
- Select the tree, and go to the Settings tool.
- Click the Security tab.
- Select Hide from Agent Portal View, Task Manager and Search All. Note that "Search All" is referring to the Search All button that can be added to the bottom of every node via Settings > Display, not in-node search forms. See this article for details on filtering in-node search results.
- Click Update All Settings.
Using Tag Matching to Restrict Access
You can also use tags from your tree's Settings to allow or restrict access to groups of agents in Agent Portal. When a tree's tag matches an agent's tag, that agent can access that tree.
When Agents have been tagged, they will not see any trees in the Agent Portal unless those trees match their tag.
Here's how to use tags to restrict agent access:
- Add tags to your tree from the Settings tool.
- Click My Team > My Agents.
- Click the Edit button next to the agent you wish to change access.
- Add tags for the listed agent to allow them access to specific trees that match the same tag as your tree's tags.
- Click Update Agent Data to save the new tag settings.
- Any trees accessed via Tree Nodes will still be accessible from the initial tree.