You may want to limit certain agents access to certain trees. There are two ways to do this:
Hiding the Tree
- Select the tree, and go to the Settings tool.
- Click the Security tab.
- Select Hide from Agent Portal View, Task Manager and Search All. Note that "Search All" is referring to the Search All button that can be added to the bottom of every node via Settings > Display.
- Click Update All Settings.
Using Tags to Restrict Access
You can also use tags from your tree's Settings to allow or restrict access to groups of agents in Agent Portal. When a tree's tag matches an agent's tag, that agent will be able to access that tree.
Here's how to use tags to restrict agent access:
- Add tags to your tree from the Settings tool.
- Click on the Account, My Agents.
- Click the Edit button next to the agent you wish to change access.
- Add tags for the listed agent to allow them access to specific trees with the same tags.
- Click Update Agent Data to save the new tag settings.
- Any trees accessed via Tree Nodes will still be accessible from the initial tree.