Zingtree allows you to tag your nodes. You can use these tags to show a list of nodes that contain this tag. Use the Tag List template in the content editor to do this.
For example, the list of all nodes in an FAQ Tree that are tagged as "popular" would look like this:
To quickly add your own tag lists, follow these steps:
- Edit the node that will contain the list of tagged nodes.
- Place the cursor in the content area where you want the list to appear.
- Select the More Misc button
- Select the Tags button, and choose Node Tag List from the editor menu.
- Replace tag with the tag you'd like to match.
In the node's content area, you'll see something that looks like this:
When you run your tree, the list of nodes matching your tag will appear.