This plug-in has been deprecated. However, you can still embed a tree on a Wordpress page by using the iframe embed in a Wordpress code block. Like this:
- Create a code-block on your Wordpress page where you would like the tree to display.
- Enter your embed code. Replace the tree ID with your tree ID:
Zingtree has a WordPress plug-in, which you can download and install into WordPress to make it easy to include Zingtrees.
To embed a Zingtree into your web page, enter a short code like this with the ID of your tree:
To make an orange button labeled "Popup Tree" , which displays your tree as a pop-up overlay on your page, do this:
[zingtree display="popup" id="148196706" button_text="Popup Tree" button_color="#EF6D23"]
To display in "panels" style and add persistent buttons to the bottom of each page:
[zingtree id="148196706" style="panels" persist_names="Restart|Submit Ticket" persist_node_ids="1|5"]
To hide the name of the tree and the back button, and show a real-time history of clicks::
[zingtree id="148196706" hide_title="yes" hide_back_button="yes" show_history="yes"]
The Zingtree short codes have these parameters available:
- id: The Tree ID which you want to embed.
- display: Set to "embed" or "popup". Embed embeds the tree into your page. Popup makes a button that when clicked opens the tree as a pop-over on your page. Default is embed (optional).
- style: The style used to display the tree. Can be "buttons" or "panels". Buttons is the default if not specified. (optional)
- persist_names: Names of persistent buttons on each page (optional)
- persist_node_ids: The Node numbers of persistent buttons on each page (optional).
- hide_title: Set this to "yes" if you don't want to show the name of the tree (optional).
- hide_back_button: Set this to "yes" if you don't want to show the Back button (optional).
- show_history: Set this to "yes" to include a real-time history display (optional).
- show_breadcrumbs: Set this to "yes" to include a contextual "breadcrumbs" display (optional).
- transition: Set a special effect for moving from node to node. Can be "fade" or "slide" (optional).
- disable_scroll: Disables the automatic scrolling that occurs when embedding trees into web pages. Defaults to "yes" (optional).
- other_parameters: Add other Publishing URL parameters to the code that launches your tree. See the Zingtree FAQ for details. (optional).
For pop-up display mode:
- button_color: This is the color of the pop-up button in hex. (I.e. "#FF0000"). Defaults to blue. (optional)
- button_text_color: Sets the color of the button text in hex. Defaults to white. (optional)
- button_text: Sets the text that appears in the button. (recommended)