Get Enterprise AI+
Connecting an External Source allows you to retrieve and make searchable the content of an external knowledge system.
You’ll find access to this through the Apps & Integrations section of the application, under External Sources. Here, you can create new connections to your external sources or manage existing connectors.
ImportantThis feature is in alpha, which means it’s still a work in progress and may not be available to you yet.
Connector Setup Guides
Each connector provides a step-by-step process in the application to connect and sync your data.
Choose from our pre-built connectors to get started. More pre-built connectors are coming soon!
- Salesforce Knowledge Connector Setup
- Zendesk Guides Knowledge Base Connector Setup
- Confluence Knowledge Base Connector Setup
When you add a connected source, Zingtree connects to your repository and indexes its content, so your users can find it through your Knowledge Search.
You’ll find any established connector listed in your Connected Sources grid, with the name and description you gave it as identifiers. From there, you can take the following actions:
- Edit: update the content you want to be ingested, adjust credentials or endpoints.
- Delete: remove the connection.
- Refresh: refresh and sync your connection to fetch the latest content changes.
ImportantBe sure to refresh your connectors whenever you have published changes to your sources of Knowledge.
Help Us Improve
Do you or your users have feedback about your search results? Use the thumbs up and thumbs down as you’re using your search widget to help improve it.